WATCH LIVE: Trump rally in Louisiana in bid to unseat Democratic governor
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by PBS.ORG:
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — With voting complete in Mississippi and Kentucky, President Donald Trump is turning attention to the last gubernatorial contest of the year, bidding to drive out Louisiana’s Democratic governor in a show of political influence ahead of the 2020 elections.
President Donald Trump’s rally is expected to begin at 7 p.m. ET. Watch live in our player above.
The article goes on to state the following:
The president is to travel Wednesday to the northeastern Louisiana city of Monroe hoping to muster votes for Republican businessman Eddie Rispone and keep Democrat John Bel Edwards from a second term in a crimson state Trump won by 20 percentage points. Early voting ends Saturday in the Nov. 16 election.
WATCH (originally streamed live):
To get more information about this article, please visit PBS.ORG. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting PBS.ORG
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: People raise thousands for man who allegedly stabbed ‘Trump Baby’ balloon in Alabama
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- VIDEO: Fox contributor names alleged whistleblower on-air despite network ban
- BREAKING: Broadway actress passes away at age 13
- REPORT: NY Times: ‘Tidal wave’ of mass immigration hands state to Democrats
- REPORT: NFL Quarterback sidelined with broken bones in back, report says
- REPORT: Mark Ingram after Alabama’s loss to LSU: ‘I’m blaming Trump for this one’
- VIDEO: Video shows teacher caught on video brutally beating special needs student
- VIDEO: Rand Paul highlights law that could protect Trump in Impeachment inquiry
- BREAKING: Longtime Republican congressman announces he will not seek re-election in 2020