Walk & Talk: DML addresses Omar and political correctness
VIDEO: Dennis Michael Lynch took to the beach in the early morning hours Saturday for a Walk & Talk.
DML made the surprise broadcast in order to address a topic he said he wished he didn’t have to address: Political correctness.
DML, who is currently traveling in Florida, referred to how Twitter is blocking Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) conservative opponent in the congressional race 2020. Daniella Stella is running as a Republican against Omar, but she was removed from Twitter after calling out Omar for possible treason.
DML explains the story and how Twitter reacted. He also offers insight into how dangerous things have become for Americans because of political correctness.
DML also reveals he is keeping open the amazing Black Friday deal for Saturday. Learn more about that offer by clicking here.
Enjoy the video.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee to begin debate on impeachment articles
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- VIDEO: Police Release Video of Man Attacking Children in Target Store
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin’s stunning abuse of power
- REPORT: Trump criticizes Greta Thunberg after ‘Person of the Year’ win
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee debates impeachment articles against Trump
- REPORT: Fox News’ Chris Wallace delivers blistering attack on President Trump in speech at media event
- BREAKING: ‘Treason’: House Judiciary Committee Report Implicates Trump in Ultimate Crime
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden to be grilled under oath about his money and Ukraine ties
- REPORT: President Trump considering adding Alan Dershowitz to impeachment legal team