Walk & Talk: DML addresses Omar and political correctness
VIDEO: Dennis Michael Lynch took to the beach in the early morning hours Saturday for a Walk & Talk.
DML made the surprise broadcast in order to address a topic he said he wished he didn’t have to address: Political correctness.
DML, who is currently traveling in Florida, referred to how Twitter is blocking Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) conservative opponent in the congressional race 2020. Daniella Stella is running as a Republican against Omar, but she was removed from Twitter after calling out Omar for possible treason.
DML explains the story and how Twitter reacted. He also offers insight into how dangerous things have become for Americans because of political correctness.
DML also reveals he is keeping open the amazing Black Friday deal for Saturday. Learn more about that offer by clicking here.
Enjoy the video.
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots