VIDEO: Zuckerberg says Trump did not ‘lobby’ him during dinner
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said President Trump did not “lobby” him during an October dinner meeting.
Zuckerberg made the remarks to CBS News’s Gayle King in an interview that aired Monday on “CBS This Morning.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“[W]e talked about a number of things that were on his mind. And some of the topics that you’d read about in the news around our work,” Zuckerberg told King of the meeting, which was not disclosed by the White House at the time and came as Trump was publicly urging the social media company not to ban political advertising.
King asked, “Did he try to lobby you in any way?” WATCH his response in the video below:
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) December 2, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- BREAKING: House Judiciary Committee VOTES on articles of impeachment against Trump, Gohmert leaves nothing to chance [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts in London as Leftists Clash with Cops After Election
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- DML LIVE: Trump thrives in Florida (Thurs – Dec 5)
- EXCLUSIVE: Miracles do happen, here is the proof
- VIDEO: New alarms raised about a popular home security company
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- VIDEO: Intel chief loses patience with Schiff in tense hearing