VIDEO: YouTube reinstates video of doctor claiming ‘fear is more deadly’ than coronavirus
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A video of a British oncologist warning that the fear of the coronavirus “is more deadly than the virus” itself has been reinstated on YouTube after it was taken down.
The website UnHerd, which operates “to push back against the herd mentality with new and bold thinking, and to provide a platform for otherwise unheard ideas, people, and places,” posted a video interview with Dr. Karol Sikora, the founding dean and professor of medicine at the University of Buckingham Medical School and a former director of the World Health Organization’s Cancer Program, on YouTube Monday.
The article goes on to state the following:
By Thursday, the site had added an editor’s note reading, “This is the video that YouTube took down for ‘violating guidelines.’ They rejected our appeal to have the video reinstated. Judge for yourself if it is dangerous material.” In the interview, Sikora said the coronavirus is “getting tired” and argued that wearing face masks should be an “individual decision” rather than a mandate. He added that “fear is more deadly than the virus.”
A YouTube spokesperson reportedly told the Washington Examiner hours later that they banned the video by mistake and said it has since been reinstated.
This absolutely crazy!!! YouTube hosts videos of extremists but censors an interview with one of Britain’s top medical experts presumably because he is not scaremongering?!!’# https://t.co/qxmKoDl3lJ
— Ghanem Nuseibeh (@gnuseibeh) May 21, 2020
Reposted, hosting the video ourselves (see ya @youtube). Judge for yourself if this is dangerous misinformation that the public need to be shielded from, or a highly reputable expert reflecting on the pandemic:https://t.co/RORAFPRRMi https://t.co/PzUzryafDq
— Freddie Sayers (@freddiesayers) May 21, 2020
The interview has now been reposted on our website, watch it here and judge for yourself if it is dangerous material: https://t.co/NUHocxv7wf
— UnHerd (@unherd) May 21, 2020
Pleased that Youtube has reinstated my interview. I appreciate all of the support.
Nobody knows what’s going to happen with this pandemic – debate is always a good thing!
I think preparing for the worst, but hoping for the best is a sensible strategy.
— Professor Karol Sikora (@ProfKarolSikora) May 21, 2020
YouTube says that the video was mistakenly banned and has since been reinstated.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 21, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Tired of your news being censored by the liberal social media giants? Tired of important news articles being hidden from your news feed? Here are two ways you can TAKE CONTROL TODAY:
- Download the DML News App to your phone today – it’s FREE! This will give you direct access to all our news articles, all day long, 7 days a week… UNFILTERED by the social media giants.
- JOIN US as a TeamDML.com subscriber. If you’re not already on board this growing movement of independents and conservatives, please get started TODAY! You’ll have access to powerful daily news shows and so much more! Get unfiltered news and commentary you won’t hear anywhere else!
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots
- VIDEO: Video shows moment woman threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car