VIDEO: Yes, Democrats Have Removed ‘So Help Me God’ From House Committee Oaths
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by The Daily Wire:
The Democrats have continued their mission to root God out of the public square in the name of secularism by removing “so help me God” from the U.S. House of Representatives oath witnesses must take when testifying before several of the congressional committees, all of which are currently under Democratic control.
The article goes on to state the following:
“In January, a draft of a rules package from the Natural Resource Committee was leaked to the public showing ‘so help me God’ marked for deletion, replaced with the phrase ‘under penalty of law,'” reports the outlet.
WATCH the following swearing-in incident:
Democrats have removed “so help me God” from the oath https://t.co/NVtwJlFaZ2
— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) June 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit The Daily Wire. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting The Daily Wire
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- VIDEO: Former campaign staffer charged with murdering ex-senator
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- REPORT: ‘Baby Trump’ balloon expected to greet president at major campaign event
- BREAKING: VIDEO: Shooting at Toronto Raptors Championship celebration
- REPORT: Wife shoots her Army husband dead just days after he filed restraining order
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government