VIDEO: Women hold march in support of Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A grassroots group called “Trump Women 2020” organized a march Tuesday.
The group started at the St. Louis Park community center and walked to the business area of town, chanting “We love Trump! We love Trump!”
The article goes on to state the following:
The women say President Trump is creating jobs for them.
Dozens of women and some men are gathered in St. Louis Park this morning for a march in support of President Trump. Trump narrowly lost Minnesota in 2016 and has said he wants to win the state in 2020. pic.twitter.com/tzCenQFtKE
— Mark Zdechlik (@MarkZdechlik) May 14, 2019
Minnesota women march in support of President Donald Trump: https://t.co/F4KKA9Zj8F
— Deplorable Housewives (@DeplorableWives) May 14, 2019
— MPR News (@MPRnews) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSLOCAL.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Chris Cuomo Sends Sean Hannity A Message He Can’t Refuse
- REPORT: US Resident Admits Arranging Fraudulent Marriages So Individuals Would Receive Green Cards
- VIDEO: Harris Faulkner Stops Former Clinton Advisor Cold
- REPORT: McCain’s family, McCain Institute announces method to mark anniversary of his death
- VIDEO: Fox News Anchor Fires Back At Trump
- REPORT: Eric Trump shares name of the president’s 10th grandchild [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: White House spokesman rips into media for refusing ‘to call out anti-Semitism’
- REPORT: Andrew Cuomo addresses Chris Cuomo ‘Fredo’ rant
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart