VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
An Alabama woman who had been missing for five days after she disappeared on her way to the post office has been found alive in the wreckage of her crashed car.
Robin Joyce Fancher, 49, was last seen on April 17 leaving her home in the Greentree Apartments in Headland, driving her 2003 Mitsubishi Galant at around 12.30pm.
The article goes on to state the following:
For the next five days her whereabouts remained a complete mystery, until a passer-by in Dothan noticed the back-end of a silver car poking out from a brush covered ditch on Monday afternoon and dialed 911.
Inside, authorities found Fancher conscious but pinned against the driver’s door.
First-responders from five different different agencies worked tirelessly to free her in a rescue operation that took nearly 90 minutes.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
— Dothan Eagle (@dothaneagle) April 23, 2019
— Dothan Eagle (@dothaneagle) April 22, 2019
Woman missing for five days after last being seen on her way to the post office is found ALIVE in her wrecked car https://t.co/D5jy8zHW0F
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) April 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records