VIDEO: White House hits back at Meghan McCain claim about Ivanka and Jared
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The White House responded to Meghan McCain after she tore into Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, calling them “not good people” after the Atlantic published a story outlining the relationship of the Trump children with their father.
McCain, 34, ranted against the president’s daughter accusing her of crashing her father’s funeral and called her work in the White House “nebulous.”
“I still don’t know what she does all day,” McCain said about Ivanka Tuesday on The View. “I know she does women’s initiatives but that’s all very nebulous.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“The idea that the hosts of The View or a reporter at The Atlantic have any factual reads on what goes on within the Trump family is completely asinine,” spokeswoman Jessica Ditto told People magazine after McCain railed against Ivanka and Jared.
“Ivanka is proud of this administration and the work that they have done over the last two-and-a-half years.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District