VIDEO: White House aide points out ‘fake news’, calls for end to attempts to smear Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley is calling out The Wall Street Journal as “fake news” after the outlet claimed Thursday he spoke about President Donald Trump’s demeanor at a meeting he did not attend.
“Typical fake news. I was absolutely in the meeting [Trump] asked me about, and that’s what I commented on. [House Speaker Nancy Pelosi] has now mischaracterized President Trump’s calm, rational composure on many occasions — and these attempts to smear him need to stop now,” Gidley wrote on Twitter Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
He was responding to a line from WSJ’s story that Washington Post’s Ashley Parker singled out in a tweet.
“Hogan Gidley, a deputy press secretary, wasn’t even in the room for the meeting, but still attested to the president’s composure,” she wrote on Twitter Thursday with a link to the story she quoted from.
Typical fake news. I was absolutely in the meeting @realDonaldTrump asked me about, and that’s what I commented on. @SpeakerPelosi has now mischaracterized President Trump’s calm, rational composure on many occasions – and these attempts to smear him need to stop now. https://t.co/bMMgt09ULj
— Hogan Gidley (@hogangidley45) May 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Ohio child sex trafficking sting nabs more than 100, including church leader, ER doctor [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain walks off ABC set after clash with Navarro
- BREAKING: ‘House Hunters’ host dies at 56
- POLL: Should Biden and his son be investigated for their ties to Ukraine?
- VIDEO: Candace Owens has mic drop moment at White Supremacy hearing
- BREAKING: Chaos erupts after car drives through Illinois mall [VIDEOS]
- BREAKING: Trump sending troops to Middle East in response to attack on Saudi Arabia [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Ukraine issues statement about investigating Biden’s son
- REPORT: Judge orders Trump to answer questions under oath in protesters’ case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez bemoans treatment by other Democrats