VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump is holding a “Make America Great Again” rally in Montoursville, Pa., on Monday.
The event, scheduled to start at 7 p.m. EDT, is taking place in a swing state that was critical to Trump’s 2016 victory and will be closely watched in 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a tweet, Trump indicated he will rally support for Pennsylvania state Rep. Fred Keller, who announced he will be challenging Democrat Marc Friedenberg for a U.S. House seat in 2020.
“Fred Keller of the Great State of Pennsylvania has been an outstanding State Representative,” Trump tweeted. “Now he is running as the Republican Nominee for Congress, and has my Complete and Total Endorsement. He will do a fantastic job – I look forward to seeing everyone tonight! #MAGA”
In a tweet prior to the rally (see below), Trump wrote, “Landing shortly in Montoursville, Pennsylvania – see everyone shortly!”
A picture embedded with the tweet showed a massive crowd.
Landing shortly in Montoursville, Pennsylvania – see everyone shortly! pic.twitter.com/R67IxP3QPL
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- BREAKING: Judge dismisses House Dem’s lawsuit over border wall funding
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment