VIDEO: Warren shares moment with young voter at Iowa forum
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a 2020 White House hopeful, shared a personal moment with a young voter in Iowa on Sunday after being asked about the issue of acceptance.
Warren told a personal anecdote relating to her mother’s reaction to the end of her first marriage after she was asked by a 17-year-old girl about a time when she didn’t feel accepted, according to video recorded by ABC News.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was wondering if there was ever a time in your life where somebody you really looked up to maybe didn’t accept you as much?” the voter asked Warren. “And how you dealt with that?”
WATCH what happened:
— ABC News (@ABC) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Schumer sends letter to McConnell naming top two witnesses he will request for testimony in Senate trial
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- REPORT: Hallmark Channel reverses decision to pull commercial of same-sex couple after backlash
- UPDATE: China suspends tariffs on US products scheduled to go into effect Sunday
- VIDEO: ‘Too damn late:’ Gowdy blasts Comey admission he was wrong about FISA abuse
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham invites key Trump ally to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump