VIDEO: Warren breaks with Pelosi, refuses to rule out impeachment for Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., Wednesday broke with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., suggesting that she would consider supporting impeaching President Trump.
Warren, who spoke during an appearance on MSNBC, said lawmakers should wait for special counsel Robert Mueller’s report before deciding whether to impeach Trump, but she did not rule out support for impeachment.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Here’s my rule on this one. We’re about to get the Mueller report, and we have a lot of other information. Let’s wait until we have the Mueller report, combine it with everything else we’ve seen, then we’ll know what to do,” Warren said when asked what she thinks Trump has done that is impeachable.
Sen. Warren on impeachment for President Trump: “Let’s all take a look at the Mueller report, and when the Mueller report comes, we’ll know exactly what to do.” pic.twitter.com/r4ZDw3eZgp
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Deaths of Ferguson activists lead some to believe something sinister is at play
- REPORT: Trump could be struck off 2020 ballots in Washington
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- REPORT: ANOTHER state passes bill to give their Electoral College votes to popular vote winner
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway responds to her husbands tweets about President Trump
- REPORT: DML responds to Ilhan Omar after she hits back at Trump
- REPORT: Trump’s disapproval rating slides to lowest point in network poll
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ roasts Beto O’Rourke over hand gestures
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- VIDEO: Protesters descend on Tucker Carlson’s neighborhood