VIDEO: Video captures wild Florida car chase and deadly shootout
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
A dramatic shootout between Florida police and a suspect who allegedly stole a pickup truck at gunpoint was captured Thursday by bodycam video from just about every angle. The wild scene, from the car chase to the takedown, played out in broad daylight.
It started when police responded to a call Thursday afternoon from a Deltona, Florida, woman who was carjacked by a man with a gun, CBS News’ Kenneth Craig reports. The man was 30-year-old Phillip Thomas Marsh, who was reported missing earlier this week. Police say he was known to act violently toward law enforcement.
The article goes on to state the following:
Marsh led police on a high-speed chase across Volusia County. He avoided several attempts to slow him down, often brandishing his firearm to keep officers away and even swerving at a deputy deploying stop sticks on the truck.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’