VIDEO: US Women’s Soccer Legend Calls White House Visit ‘Very Special’, Comments on Potential Invitation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former soccer star Brandi Chastain defended having the U.S. Women’s National Team visit the White House following its World Cup championship win Sunday.
“Having been to the White House multiple times, going to the White House is very special. It’s very historic for our country — it means a lot,” Chastain told CNN’s Brianna Keilar on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You know, this is a ‘to each his own,’” Chastain said when asked if the team should accept Trump’s invitation if he decided to formally extend one.
“We are a world leader, so this is another opportunity for our team to potentially not make a statement about how we feel about our president, but how we feel about our country,” she continued. “We can determine where we go and why we go and how we go — that’s the decision they will have to make.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- UPDATE: Donald Trump: Rock Star Welcome for Ilhan Omar ‘Staged’ in Minnesota
- REPORT: Key Mueller witness indicted on child sex-trafficking charges
- VIDEO: Trump takes fresh aim at Omar after her vow to be his worst nightmare
- VIDEO: Devin Nunes expects ‘the worst’ from Mueller testimony
- VIDEO: Reporter asks Trump about plastic straws as Iran seizes two vessels
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan: Timing of final Carter Page FISA extension is ‘significant’
- VIDEO: Buttigieg Writes Off Donald Trump Supporters as ‘Committed Racists’
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Dems decry Omar resolution defending Israel boycott