VIDEO: Uber CEO calls Saudi murder of Khashoggi “a mistake,” scrambles to backtrack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Axios:
Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi told “Axios on HBO” that the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi was “a mistake” by the Saudi government, and then he compared it to Uber’s self-driving accident in which a woman died.
An hour later, Khosrowshahi called Axios to express regret for the language he used. The next day he sent the following statement:
The article goes on to state the following:
Saudi Arabia is Uber’s fifth-largest shareholder and the head of Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund is on its board of directors.
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting Axios
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- EXCLUSIVE: Jim Jordan taunts Schiff with new posters during impeachment hearing [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- VIDEO: Fox News’ Chris Wallace makes crude comparison to Trump prior to impeachment hearing
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein