VIDEO: Two Men Knifed in Head at Subway Station: Officials
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNEWYORK.COM:
Two men came running out from a Tribeca subway station after they were knifed in the head on the platform, authorities said.
The attack happened just before 2:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Canal Street A/C/E station near Sixth Avenue and Walker Street, according to officials. Two men came out running out from the station looking for help, after being stabbed or slashed in the head.
The article goes on to state the following:
Both victims were rushed to the hospital in serious condition. A suspect was in custody and being questioned by police. It is not known if the victims knew the attacker.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.
— NYC NewsChannel (@NYC_NC) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNEWYORK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NBCNEWYORK.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of CDC funding cuts repeatedly sought by Obama admin, despite Biden’s attacks on Trump preparedness
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- REPORT: Virus cases surging in California, mayor warns his city is days away from being next NYC
- REPORT: Widespread flushing of toilet paper ‘alternatives’ causing major problems [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Haiti hospital chief kidnapped amid coronavirus emergency [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians
- REPORT: 15,000 Indians may have been infected by ‘super-spreader’ guru
- REPORT: Princess becomes first royal to die from coronavirus
- REPORT: 66 Residents of One Nursing Home Have COVID-19
- BREAKING: CDC issues travel advisory for residents of 3 US states