VIDEO: Two Men Knifed in Head at Subway Station: Officials
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNEWYORK.COM:
Two men came running out from a Tribeca subway station after they were knifed in the head on the platform, authorities said.
The attack happened just before 2:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Canal Street A/C/E station near Sixth Avenue and Walker Street, according to officials. Two men came out running out from the station looking for help, after being stabbed or slashed in the head.
The article goes on to state the following:
Both victims were rushed to the hospital in serious condition. A suspect was in custody and being questioned by police. It is not known if the victims knew the attacker.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.
— NYC NewsChannel (@NYC_NC) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNEWYORK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NBCNEWYORK.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Biden vs Trump: Fox News releases recent poll results
- VIDEO: NBC’s Chuck Todd under fire over question to Biden about Trump
- VIDEO: Epidemiologist evaluates if coronavirus can be contracted more than once
- REPORT: Wuhan residents give staggering estimate of ‘actual’ coronavirus deaths that dwarfs official tally
- REPORT: State Department: U.S. ‘leading the world’ in coronavirus fight while China takes credit
- REPORT: Trump issues major disaster declaration for THIS major city over coronavirus
- DML cuts deal with supply chain partners, offers massive amount of FREE CBD amid outbreak
- REPORT: Death toll in Spain rises by record number in one day
- VIDEO: White House coronavirus coordinator sends strong message to all governors and mayors
- REPORT: Kennedy Center makes shocking announcement hours after $25 million bailout is signed