VIDEO: Two 2020 Dem presidential candidates couldn’t name Mexican president in interview
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Democratic presidential candidates Amy Klobuchar and Tom Steyer couldn’t name the Mexican president when asked for it during a televised interview in Nevada Thursday.
The two, along with Pete Buttigieg, were separately interviewed by Spanish-language station Telemundo after a candidate forum hosted by the League of United Latin American Citizens.
The article goes on to state the following:
Klobuchar, a Minnesota senator, replied, “No,” when asked who the Mexican president is.
“I forgot,” was billionaire businessman Tom Steyer’s response.
WATCH what happened in the video below:
Steyer and Klobuchar did not know the name of the president of Mexico, in interviews w/ @TelemundoNews
“I forget,” says Steyer.
“Can you tell me his name?”
Pete knew. pic.twitter.com/gUBqyxLfUW
— Alex Thompson (@AlxThomp) February 14, 2020
One Twitter user mocked, “To be fair They think Hillary Clinton is the president of the United States. #MAGA2020Landslide.”
— Jeff Williams (@jefflay1201) February 15, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: UK’s Johnson gives update from hospital room after experiencing more coronavirus symptoms
- Submit News
- REPORT: Wells Fargo stops taking applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans
- REPORT: Japanese leader declares state of emergency as COVID-19 spreads
- BREAKING: WHO shares alarming warning on how coronavirus can spread
- TRUMP TWEET: Personal message for Dem rep who said he helped save her life
- REPORT: WHO director faces calls for resignation over handling of coronavirus, China
- BREAKING: Coronavirus death toll in USA reaches grim milestone, more fatalities than six wars combined
- REPORT: Country’s PM moved to ICU with worsening coronavirus symptoms. Secretary of state to stand-in
- REPORT: FDA to allow imports of KN95 masks from China amid PPE shortage