VIDEO: Tucker Carlson responds to Omar after she calls for boycott of his show
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News host Tucker Carlson used his show Wednesday to respond to criticism that his comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) the previous night were racist.
Carlson faced backlash Wednesday after Omar and progressive groups called out his comments about the freshman representative’s story of becoming an elected official after coming to the U.S. as a Somali refugee. He said her history is “proof” that American immigration has “become dangerous to this country.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“They didn’t rebut our points, or even acknowledge them. They just tried to silence us. That’s how they operate. And of course they called us racist. On one level, that’s amusing, given how absurd the charge is,” Carlson said Wednesday night, referring to renewed calls for advertisers to pull out of Fox News segments.
WATCH his remarks in the video below:
— The Hill (@thehill) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- UPDATE: Donald Trump: Rock Star Welcome for Ilhan Omar ‘Staged’ in Minnesota
- REPORT: Key Mueller witness indicted on child sex-trafficking charges
- VIDEO: Trump takes fresh aim at Omar after her vow to be his worst nightmare
- VIDEO: Reporter asks Trump about plastic straws as Iran seizes two vessels
- VIDEO: Devin Nunes expects ‘the worst’ from Mueller testimony
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan: Timing of final Carter Page FISA extension is ‘significant’
- VIDEO: Buttigieg Writes Off Donald Trump Supporters as ‘Committed Racists’
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Dems decry Omar resolution defending Israel boycott