VIDEO: Trump Trolls Media Critics With ‘Extra Term’ Joke
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump took a direct shot at his critics in the media on Monday evening as he wrapped up his remarks at a rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Referencing comments he had made earlier in the day, the president joked about needing to “extend” his second term as president by a couple of years in order to remain in office until the United States hosted the World cup in 2026.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump mentioned the number of record highs seen on Wall Street during his time in the White House, saying, “Many, many times. I can’t be sure of that, but it’s a lot, media. I always have to preface that, because they’ll do headlines. Headlines. ‘Trump didn’t tell the truth.’ Oh, they love it. I’ve gotten extremely cautious.”
Trump went on to mention the 2026 World Cup. “I announced today that we’ve got the soccer World Cup. That’s a big thing. Who else is going to do it? We’ve got a problem. It’s in 2026,” he began. “I said, ‘well, wait a minute. Under the normal rules, I’ll be out in 2024. So we may have to go for an extra term.’”
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Union County high school teacher reportedly told students VP Pence should be ‘shot in the head’
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings