VIDEO: Trump Surprises White House Tour Group, Defends Soleimani Intelligence Amid Criticism
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump defended his administration after reports contradicted his claim that the decision to kill Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani was because of an imminent threat.
The Trump administration claimed that the decision to kill Soleimani was because of a direct, imminent attack against the United States. That was partially contradicted by a Monday report that showed that Trump had cleared the decision to kill Soleimani seven months before he ordered the drone strike, making the claim of an “imminent threat” questionable.
The article goes on to state the following:
During a gaggle with reporters on Monday, Trump defended his administration and claimed his team has been consistent on the intelligence used in the Soleimani strike.
Trump went on to greet a group touring the White House.
(REPORT: Media Confusion: Anonymous Sources Give 4 Separate Stories About Soleimani Strike and Trump)
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- Gowdy comments on possible Bolton testimony: ‘Why’
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- VIDEO: GOP senator calls CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ when asked about Parnas materials
- BREAKING: Senate gives major win to Trump, passes USMCA in sweeping vote, Schumer and Sanders reveal why they voted ‘no’
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- TRUMP TWEET: Responds to Pelosi’s announcement on impeachment managers
- REPORT: Pelosi posts record fundraising haul for 2019
- BREAKING: Iraqi refugee launches GOP challenge to Ilhan Omar: ‘She needs to be stopped’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Artist paints Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, AOC, other women as battered in campaign against domestic violence [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial