VIDEO: Trump speaks out on AG Bill Barr
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump said Tuesday that he had “total confidence” in Attorney General William Barr and acknowledged that he makes his top law enforcement officer’s job “harder” with his tweets.
“I have total confidence in my attorney general,” Trump told reporters at Joint Base Andrews. “I think he is doing an excellent job.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Asked about Barr’s own comments in an interview with ABC News last week, Trump said he agreed that his tweets make the attorney general’s job harder, but continued to defend his public statements about the Stone case.
WATCH his remarks in the video clip below:
Pres. Trump says he has “total confidence” in Attorney General Bill Barr.
— ABC News (@ABC) February 18, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) February 18, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: UK’s Johnson gives update from hospital room after experiencing more coronavirus symptoms
- Submit News
- REPORT: Wells Fargo stops taking applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans
- REPORT: Japanese leader declares state of emergency as COVID-19 spreads
- BREAKING: WHO shares alarming warning on how coronavirus can spread
- TRUMP TWEET: Personal message for Dem rep who said he helped save her life
- REPORT: WHO director faces calls for resignation over handling of coronavirus, China
- BREAKING: Coronavirus death toll in USA reaches grim milestone, more fatalities than six wars combined
- REPORT: Country’s PM moved to ICU with worsening coronavirus symptoms. Secretary of state to stand-in
- REPORT: FDA to allow imports of KN95 masks from China amid PPE shortage