VIDEO: Trump slams primary opponents in comments about whether he’ll debate them
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Monday indicated he would not be willing to debate the Republicans seeking to run against him in a primary for the party’s 2020 nomination.
“They’re all at less than 1 percent. I guess it’s a publicity stunt,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for North Carolina.
The article goes on to state the following:
“To be honest, I’m not looking to give them any credibility,” he added.
“I don’t even know who they are,” said Trump of his challengers, adding that his administration currently enjoys 94% approval within the Republican party.
The three current primary challengers are former Rep. Joe Walsh (Ill.), former Rep. Mark Sanford (S.C.) and former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld.
“I don’t even know who they are,” President Trump says when asked if he’s willing to debate his challengers in the Republican primary and then proceeds to criticize their backgrounds.
— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Jenna Bush Hager Reveals Chat She Had With Dad About Alcohol That Changed How She Views Drinking
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine: Trump re-election will again be blamed on Russia
- REPORT: Impeachment jackpot: Senate GOP announces record-breaking fundraising for January
- WATCH LIVE: Trump speaks at campaign rally in Colorado Springs, massive crowd waits over 24 hours
- REPORT: Former Obama AG Eric Holder tells conservative journalist to ‘shut the hell up,’ gets pounded in return
- VIDEO: Bloomberg called out over misleading claim about 9/11 in new ad
- VIDEO: Trump Delivers Remarks to Rural Stakeholders on California Water Accessibility
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Trump goes after Klobuchar during campaign rally, she responds
- REPORT: Trump considering Doug Collins as nominee for top role, Collins responds