VIDEO: Trump Says No Sign of Iranian Attack, Issues Another Threat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Bloomberg:
President Donald Trump said the U.S. has seen no signs that Iran is preparing to attack American forces but he again threatened the Islamic Republic.
“We have no indication that anything is happening or will happen,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for a campaign rally in Pennsylvania on Monday. “But if it does it will be met with great force.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump has recently heightened U.S. tensions with Tehran, dispatching an aircraft carrier, bombers and other forces to the Persian Gulf region in response to unspecified threats while regularly issuing his own.
Trump on Iran: We have no indication that anything’s happened or will happen. But if it does, it will be met obviously with great force. We’ll have no choice pic.twitter.com/XEZFyFjzzr
— POLITICO (@politico) May 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit Bloomberg. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting Bloomberg
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: State Department concludes Clinton email review, finds HUNDREDS of security violations
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- REPORT: Mitch McConnell warns Republicans in private meeting about Trump’s impeachment trial
- REPORT: Here’s What Senate Republicans Are Saying About Impeachment
- VIDEO: Mark Zuckerberg responds to Kamala Harris call for Trump’s social media to be shut down
- REPORT: Chick-fil-A closing after backlash over donations to Christian organizations
- VIDEO: Lady Gaga falls off Las Vegas concert stage
- WATCH: Trump Rally in Texas – Thousands Turn Out For Prez as Dems Try to Flip State