VIDEO: Trump says he’s open to releasing memo of another Ukraine call
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Friday said he’s considering releasing a rough transcript of another phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky as he faces mounting scrutiny over his push to get Ukraine to launch politically charged investigations.
In his remarks to reporters outside the White House, Trump appeared to be referring to an April call shortly after Zelensky won election.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump said he would release a readout of the call if Democrats demand it as part of their ongoing impeachment inquiry, which has examined Trump’s July 25 call with Zelensky in which he urged the foreign leader to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden.
President Trump tells reporters he had “a second call that nobody knew about” with the president of Ukraine. pic.twitter.com/mmeP4kzz2g
— Face The Nation (@FaceTheNation) November 8, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?
- REPORT: Conservative veterans decry Vindman after public impeachment testimony