VIDEO: Trump pledges to release ‘extremely shocking’ financial report before 2020 election
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Monday pledged to release a report detailing his financial holdings before November 2020 amid increased scrutiny of government spending at his family’s properties.
“At some point prior to the election, I’m going to be giving out a financial report of me, and it will be extremely complete,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for North Carolina.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m going to give out my financial condition and you’ll be extremely shocked that the numbers are many, many times what you think,” he added.
Trump did not respond to reporters asking whether that meant he will release his tax returns.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father