VIDEO: Trump pledges to release ‘extremely shocking’ financial report before 2020 election
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Monday pledged to release a report detailing his financial holdings before November 2020 amid increased scrutiny of government spending at his family’s properties.
“At some point prior to the election, I’m going to be giving out a financial report of me, and it will be extremely complete,” Trump told reporters as he left the White House for North Carolina.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m going to give out my financial condition and you’ll be extremely shocked that the numbers are many, many times what you think,” he added.
Trump did not respond to reporters asking whether that meant he will release his tax returns.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- REPORT: Theme park’s “pig bungee jump” sparks outrage [PICTURES]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Knocks ‘two stone cold losers’; lashes out at Schiff
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname