VIDEO: Trump okay with being less popular internationally than Obama. Here’s why.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump is more than pleased to be less popular internationally than his predecessor.
Trump said at a Monday rally in Fayetteville, N.C. former President Barack Obama should indeed be better-liked abroad because he is making European nations “pay their bills.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I got other NATO members to pay an additional $100 billion in the last year and a half that they weren’t paying,” he said.
“Then, I read where Obama is more popular in Germany than Trump — he’s got to be — I’m making people pay their bills,” he remarked.
“The day that I’m more popular than him, I’m not doing my job. They like him more in Europe than they like Trump — I think they should… it’s $100 billion more they’re paying [NATO].”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father