VIDEO: Trump explains shifting away from saying ‘Chinese virus’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump said he has backed away from calling the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus” because he doesn’t want to make “a big deal out of it” anymore.
Trump said he started using that language, which some have called racist, because the Chinese government was trying to pin the blame on U.S. soldiers.
The article goes on to state the following:
“They said our soldiers started it. Our soldiers had nothing to do with it,” he told Fox News on Tuesday.
Let us know so that we can SHARE YOUR OPINION!https://t.co/dPccqY9Kvu
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) March 24, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Gov. Cuomo speaks on brother’s coronavirus diagnosis
- REPORT: Stunning graphs predict when COVID-19 deaths, needs will peak in every state
- FOX NEWS: Doctor reveals results of promising drug that may help treat COVID19 (video)
- VIDEO: Rachel Maddow’s attempt to slam Trump over hospital ships backfires
- BREAKING: Appeals Court issues ruling on Texas abortion ban during COVID-19 pandemic
- TRUMP TWEET: Taunts Nancy Pelosi about MSNBC interview [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: ‘Star Wars’ actor dies from Covid-19
- VIDEO: Elderly woman dies after being assaulted at hospital for violating coronavirus social distancing
- VIDEO: Dolly Parton shares video message about coronavirus pandemic
- VIDEO: CNN’s Cuomo discusses positive coronavirus diagnosis on air: ‘You do not want this’