VIDEO: Trump: Democrats ‘not big believers in religion’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump claimed during his Monday night rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, that the Democratic Party does not put much stock in religion and that their attempts to appeal to religious voters are ineffective.
“The other side, I don’t think they’re big believers. They’re not big believers in religion, that I can tell you,” Trump said. “You listen to some of them. They’re trying. They’re trying to put out little statements. They’re not working too well.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The president did not specify to which statements he was referencing.
Watch what he said in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Hollywood icon calls out ‘blatant abuse of power’ in SAG acceptance speech
- UPDATE: As trial nears, Trump lawyers call impeachment case ‘flimsy’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- EXCLUSIVE: Gun rally takes shape in VA
- REPORT: Schiff fires back at Trump: ‘What are you hiding?’
- REPORT: The 2020 Census begins
- REPORT: Theme park’s “pig bungee jump” sparks outrage [PICTURES]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Knocks ‘two stone cold losers’; lashes out at Schiff
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname