VIDEO: Trump: Democrats ‘not big believers in religion’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump claimed during his Monday night rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, that the Democratic Party does not put much stock in religion and that their attempts to appeal to religious voters are ineffective.
“The other side, I don’t think they’re big believers. They’re not big believers in religion, that I can tell you,” Trump said. “You listen to some of them. They’re trying. They’re trying to put out little statements. They’re not working too well.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The president did not specify to which statements he was referencing.
Watch what he said in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- VIDEO: The View slams Julián Castro’s ‘ageism’
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: A Florida man disappeared in 1997. Google Earth just revealed his fate.