VIDEO: Trump delivers remarks on Jeff Sessions running for Senate
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump said he might endorse Jeff Sessions for the Alabama Senate seat after the former attorney general left the administration over a tumultuous relationship with Trump.
“He said very nice things about me last night. But, we’ll have to see,” the president told reporters Friday. “I haven’t made a determination.” When pressed again later about the Alabama race, Trump said there were lots of “very good candidates,” and the competition will be “tough” for Sessions.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sessions confirmed Thursday that he would be running for his old Senate seat in Alabama, which is currently held by Sen. Doug Jones, who is a Democrat. “The president is doing a great job for America and Alabama, and he has my strong support,” Sessions said.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots
- REPORT: George Floyd protester: ‘We are human beings that want justice’