VIDEO: Trump cracks joke about his hair, comparing it to ‘my friends the same age’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump on Monday joked that he had been willing to hold his North Carolina campaign rally outside in the rain, quipping that it would prove his hair was real.
Trump told supporters in Greenville, N.C., that he sought a larger venue for his rally in support of Dan Bishop, who is running in a special election Tuesday for the state’s 9th Congressional District.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was even willing to stand out in the rain and get my hair soaking wet,” Trump said, noting that the location he had in mind would have been outside the 9th District.
“But I was willing to do it. I would’ve taken it. I would’ve been very proud to have done it. It would have shown it’s my real hair at least,” he said, prompting laughter.
“It’s my hair. May not be great, but I will say it’s better than most of my friends who are the same age.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Pelosi claims to know why multiple Republicans are retiring
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Even baby boomers are way behind on retirement savings
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son