VIDEO: Trump calls NFL quarterback with congrats after win in New York
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by STARTRIBUNE.COM:
President Donald Trump called quarterback Kirk Cousins on Sunday afternoon to congratulate him after the Vikings’ 28-10 win against the Giants in New York, a team spokesperson confirmed.
The brief conversation included talk of Trump’s upcoming rally Thursday in Minneapolis, but Cousins is not planning to attend, the spokesperson confirmed. WCCO first reported the call.
The article goes on to state the following:
Cousins previously accepted an invite to golf with Trump in June 2017 at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminister, N.J., about an hour west of MetLife Stadium, where Cousins and the Vikings beat the Giants on Sunday.
WATCH a local media report on the call below:
To get more information about this article, please visit STARTRIBUNE.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting STARTRIBUNE.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Rubio fires warning shot at Twitter after it puts fact-check label on Trump tweet
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- Submit News
- REPORT: Bill Gates explains why he met with Epstein
- REPORT: Former CBS News president warns anti-Trump liberal media has gone too far
- REPORT: Man caught with MASSIVE wad of cash at airport after missing flight
- REPORT: Gaetz Drafting Bill Targeting Big Tech Over One-Sided ‘Fact Checks’
- DML Live: How Trump can influence the end of Twitter, plus the impact of 100k dead
- VIDEO: Video shows altercation between looters and woman in wheelchair outside Minneapolis Target
- BREAKING: Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin subject of complaints before George Floyd’s death