VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump had a “meltdown” and called House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) a “third-rate politician” during a meeting with congressional leaders on the situation in Syria, Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) told reporters after they left meeting.
The White House had invited leadership and top committee members of both parties and chamber of Congress to discuss Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from northern Syria.
The article goes on to state the following:
That withdrawal paved the way for Turkey to initiate an onslaught against Syrian Kurdish forces that were instrumental in the U.S.-led fight against ISIS and has been widely criticized by lawmakers across the political spectrum.
WATCH as Democratic leaders address the press:
Pelosi tweeted it was a situation that Trump created. pic.twitter.com/ibO1YRI1Ec
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?