VIDEO: Trump admits he can’t say ISIS defeated because ‘whack jobs’ could strike
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
After previously claiming total victory over ISIS, President Trump admitted Monday it was impossible to say the terrorist organization had been wiped out while the threat of terrorism remains.
Speaking at a gathering of business leaders in Burnsville, Minn., Trump said his administration had made significant progress in the Middle East, including capturing 100% of ISIS territory. But he stopped short of previous declarations of total victory which had provoked criticism that lingering fighters and a hostile ideology remained a danger.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You never say you won, because you have a couple of whack jobs go and blow up a store, people get killed; they blow up something else, people get killed,” he said
“You never say you won, because you have a couple of whack jobs go and blow up a store.”
Trump admits he can’t claim complete victory over ISIShttps://t.co/fEgJJj1NME
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 15, 2019
Trump in Minnesota admits it is impossible to say Isis is 100 percent defeated: “You never say you won, because you have a couple of whack jobs go and blow up a store, people get killed…” https://t.co/cq6XrDpWpT
— Rob Crilly (@robcrilly) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: State debating bill to ban ‘sanctuary city’ policies; ACLU warns people not to travel there if it passes
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan has a message for Democrats wanting to impeach Trump