VIDEO: Trump admits he can’t say ISIS defeated because ‘whack jobs’ could strike
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
After previously claiming total victory over ISIS, President Trump admitted Monday it was impossible to say the terrorist organization had been wiped out while the threat of terrorism remains.
Speaking at a gathering of business leaders in Burnsville, Minn., Trump said his administration had made significant progress in the Middle East, including capturing 100% of ISIS territory. But he stopped short of previous declarations of total victory which had provoked criticism that lingering fighters and a hostile ideology remained a danger.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You never say you won, because you have a couple of whack jobs go and blow up a store, people get killed; they blow up something else, people get killed,” he said
“You never say you won, because you have a couple of whack jobs go and blow up a store.”
Trump admits he can’t claim complete victory over ISIShttps://t.co/fEgJJj1NME
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 15, 2019
Trump in Minnesota admits it is impossible to say Isis is 100 percent defeated: “You never say you won, because you have a couple of whack jobs go and blow up a store, people get killed…” https://t.co/cq6XrDpWpT
— Rob Crilly (@robcrilly) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces House resolution to condemn Trump’s ‘xenophobic tweets’
- VIDEO: Trump gets into fiery exchange with reporters over tweets against Dem congresswomen