VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The Justice Department’s decision to not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe continues a “terrible four years” for the department, former House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy told Fox News on Friday.
However, the ex-South Carolina congressman said he believes Attorney General William Barr is doing all he can with the resources at hand to clean up the DOJ and restore the public’s trust in the institution.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s been a terrible four years for the Department of Justice and the FBI — two institutions this country absolutely needs for its citizenry to have respect for,” Gowdy said during an appearance on “Hannity.” “Bill Barr, in my judgment — I’m a huge fan of his — I think he is doing everything he can to put the blindfold back on that lady. Lady Justice needs that blindfold back on.”
WATCH his remarks in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: UK’s Johnson gives update from hospital room after experiencing more coronavirus symptoms
- Submit News
- REPORT: Wells Fargo stops taking applications for Paycheck Protection Program loans
- REPORT: Japanese leader declares state of emergency as COVID-19 spreads
- BREAKING: WHO shares alarming warning on how coronavirus can spread
- TRUMP TWEET: Personal message for Dem rep who said he helped save her life
- REPORT: WHO director faces calls for resignation over handling of coronavirus, China
- BREAKING: Coronavirus death toll in USA reaches grim milestone, more fatalities than six wars combined
- REPORT: Country’s PM moved to ICU with worsening coronavirus symptoms. Secretary of state to stand-in
- REPORT: FDA to allow imports of KN95 masks from China amid PPE shortage