VIDEO: Trey Gowdy mocks Peter Strzok for leaving out key person in his lawsuit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Trey Gowdy is not impressed with former FBI official Peter Strzok’s lawsuit to get his job back. For starters, the former South Carolina Republican congressman said Strzok failed to name the right person as a defendant.
Strzok filed suit last week against the FBI, Attorney General William Barr, and FBI Director Christopher Wray, claiming he was wrongfully terminated last year because of pressure from President Trump. Strzok also claimed his First Amendment rights had been violated because of “protected political speech.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Who fired him? It wasn’t any of the people he sued ironically enough, it was the deputy director of the FBI, a guy named David Bowdich,” Gowdy said Monday on Fox News, where he is now a contributor.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for cancer
- VIDEO: Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Is An Angel in Reem Acra Gown for White House Christmas [PHOTOS]