VIDEO: Trey Gowdy mocks Peter Strzok for leaving out key person in his lawsuit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Trey Gowdy is not impressed with former FBI official Peter Strzok’s lawsuit to get his job back. For starters, the former South Carolina Republican congressman said Strzok failed to name the right person as a defendant.
Strzok filed suit last week against the FBI, Attorney General William Barr, and FBI Director Christopher Wray, claiming he was wrongfully terminated last year because of pressure from President Trump. Strzok also claimed his First Amendment rights had been violated because of “protected political speech.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Who fired him? It wasn’t any of the people he sued ironically enough, it was the deputy director of the FBI, a guy named David Bowdich,” Gowdy said Monday on Fox News, where he is now a contributor.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown