VIDEO: Trey Gowdy blasts Peter Strzok’s ‘source’ behind the ‘insurance policy’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former Rep. Trey Gowdy said Thursday the most important information that came out of former FBI agent Peter Strzok’s private testimony to Congress last year was about the “insurance policy” mentioned in a text message to Lisa Page, a former FBI lawyer with whom Strzok was having an affair.
Strzok testified that the mid-August 2016 text was part of a larger conversation about protecting an “extremely sensitive source” as he and Page considered how far to lean into the counterintelligence investigation into possible links between the Trump campaign and Russia, as they didn’t think Trump had a very good chance of beating Hillary Clinton in the election.
The article goes on to state the following:
Gowdy, one of the Republicans who received Strzok’s testimony and was concerned that the “insurance policy” had to do with a plan to undermine Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, doubts such a source ever existed.
“There is no information because there is nothing. There is no source,” Gowdy said during an appearance on Fox News, where he is a contributor.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Head of Warner Bros. steps down amid reports of affair with actress
- REPORT: Santorum: Trump should ‘send emails to a therapist’ instead of tweeting
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- BREAKING: Florida prosecutors offer deal to drop charges against Robert Kraft
- REPORT: Cause of death released for ‘Young & Restless” star Kristoff St. John
- REPORT: Snorkeling tour scam left teens stranded on ‘snake-infested’ island
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’