VIDEO: ‘The Five’ roasts Beto O’Rourke over hand gestures
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Beto O’Rourke made headlines after it was announced the former congressman raised over $6 million dollars in 24 hours to begin his presidential campaign — but his growing number of hand gestures also caught the attention of “The Five” on Monday.
“Jesse, you know what, I think he’s stealing your ‘I am Watters, this is my world thing,’” Greg Gutfeld told his co-host Jesse Watters. “He’s doing it in every scene.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“As a guy who likes hand gestures I have to marvel at some of these,” Watters told Gutfeld before displaying a few of the hand gestures O’Rouke has used.
President Trump had previously commented on O’Rourke’s hand movements, saying the presidential hopefull’slooked “crazy.”
“I think he’s got a lot of hand movement. I’ve never seen so much hand movement.” Trump said in comments to reporters.” I said, ‘Is he crazy or is that just the way he acts? I’ve actually never seen anything quite like it. Study it ― I’m sure you’ll agree.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’
- REPORT: How Ilhan Omar tried to shut down rumors she married her BROTHER