VIDEO: Tennessee judge holds lawyer’s baby as he swears her into the state bar in viral video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Tennessee Court of Appeals Judge Richard Dinkins is going viral after a video showed him swearing in a new lawyer last week while holding her baby.
In footage making the rounds online, Dinkins could be seen lightly bouncing the baby on his hip while he administered the oath to Juliana Lamar, the mother of the 1-year-old child who recently graduated from Belmont University College of Law, according to BuzzFeed News.
Y’all. Judge Dinkins of the Tennessee Court of Appeals swore in my law school colleague with her baby on his hip, and I’ve honestly never loved him more. pic.twitter.com/kn0L5DakHO
— Sarah Martin (@sarahfor5) November 9, 2019
The article goes on to state the following:
Lamar told the publication that moments before she was set to be sworn in, Dinkins said he wanted her son, Beckham, to “take part in the moment.”
“And I am so glad he did because to have my son take part in one of the greatest moments of my life was truly a blessing,” she said.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties