VIDEO: Steyer rolls out largest TV ad buy of Democratic primary so far
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Billionaire Tom Steyer is launching an ad buy with the start of his presidential campaign that will reportedly be larger than that any 2020 Democrat has launched so far.
Politico reported Wednesday that Steyer is set to launch a $1.4 million ad campaign including ads that will run nationally on the three cable news networks as well as on local stations in four early primary states.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ads will begin appearing today and will broadcast through July 23, according to Politico.
— The Hill (@thehill) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant