VIDEO: Steyer rolls out largest TV ad buy of Democratic primary so far
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Billionaire Tom Steyer is launching an ad buy with the start of his presidential campaign that will reportedly be larger than that any 2020 Democrat has launched so far.
Politico reported Wednesday that Steyer is set to launch a $1.4 million ad campaign including ads that will run nationally on the three cable news networks as well as on local stations in four early primary states.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ads will begin appearing today and will broadcast through July 23, according to Politico.
— The Hill (@thehill) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment