VIDEO: Steve Bannon tells Trump to delay State of the Union until he’s acquitted in Senate ‘trial of the century’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former White House adviser Steve Bannon backed President Trump’s “doctrine” as Taiwanese voters rejected Chinese authoritarianism and pro-democracy protests continue to rage in Iran and Hong Kong and advised the president to delay his State of the Union address until after he is cleared in the Senate impeachment trial.
“This is the Trump Doctrine, whether it’s in Hong Kong, or at the ballot box in Taiwan, or the streets of Tehran,” said Bannon. “President Trump has stood up to the Chinese Communist Party, the dictators in Beijing, he stood up to the mullahs in Tehran.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Speaking with Maria Bartiromo on Fox News’s Sunday Morning Futures, Bannon, 66, claimed that Trump’s vision of foreign policy is at odds with establishment politicians in Washington, D.C.
“What President Trump did is go against the established order,” Bannon continued. “The permanent political class’s foreign policy was to appease these dictators, to appease Beijing, and that’s why saw the rise of China. To appease the mullahs in Iran, and that’s why you saw this expansion of Iran with Hezbollah throughout the Middle East.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: LSU ‘Get the Gat’ video from Trump’s White House tribute goes viral — Twitter abuzz over ‘mystery woman’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- VIDEO: Former Acting Attorney General weighs in on impeachment trial
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged
- Swing voters are furious with Pelosi’s impeachment ‘obsession’
- VIDEO: Senate Democrat responds to possibility of testimony from Hunter Biden
- Video captures ‘creepy’ flying objects that officials can’t explain
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- JUST IN: Trump given plaque to mark important border accomplishment [PICTURE]
- UPDATE: ICE subpoenas sanctuary city over illegal immigrants accused of murder