VIDEO: Steve Bannon makes prediction on future of manufacturing jobs under Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon hailed President Trump as the one politician capable of bringing back manufacturing jobs that have been siphoned off to China over the past several decades.
During a Wednesday appearance on Mornings with Maria, Bannon told host Maria Bartiromo that Trump’s administration is ready to turn the screws on the Chinese Communist Party and bring back pharmaceutical and physical manufacturing jobs to U.S. workers.
The article goes on to state the following:
“American jobs for American workers,” he said. “That’s how we’re gonna get out of this. And I think if you look at Powell on the asset side, you look at Mnuchin on the demand side, you look at President Trump on focusing on jobs, I think you’ve seen them come together, and today’s the opening. People want this done rapidly, they want it done smartly, and they want it done safely. The American people demand that. They want to put politics aside, and I think President Trump’s got the right team, and I think they’re headed in the right direction.”
WATCH his remarks in the video below:
— Maria Bartiromo (@MariaBartiromo) May 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz torches Rosenstein on Russia probe in blistering grilling
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- REPORT: Democrat senator calls for Barr to resign over order to clear protests
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to NFL team, ‘Change your name’
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- BREAKING: Shock report on jobs for May, economists floored