VIDEO: Steve Bannon gives stunning prediction on who may be Dem nominee to run against Trump
Sunday morning, former White House Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon said in a Fox News interview with Maria Bartiromo that he doesn’t believe any of the current Democrat presidential candidates has a chance of beating President Trump.
Bannon further predicted that the person who will be President Trump’s democratic opponent has even joined the race yet, and said he believes there’s still a high possibility that Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, or Michael Bloomberg will make a run for the Oval Office.
“You’ve seen the Democrat contenders. Who do you think is most poised to be a real threat to President Trump,” Bartiromo asked.
Bannon responded, “I said this last week, Maria, I don’t see anybody on that stage right now that can take President Trump one on one. I pride myself, he’s called me his star pupil, his top pupil, I’ve been studying this thoroughly and I don’t care what the polls say on Biden. Joe Biden is not going to be able to stand up to Donald Trump. He’s weak on China, you’ve seen what he’s said the last couple of days. If the Democratic Party thinks that Joe Biden is going to be able to go one-on-one with Donald Trump in the general election campaign they’ve got another thing coming. He will run the tables on Biden.”
He added, “I don’t believe, and I say this, I’m not so sure that his opponent has even declared yet. I think you got to watch guys like Hillary Clinton, Bloomberg, Michelle Obama, a whole raft of potential that they should look at very closely. Because the Democrats’ number one focus is to defeat Donald Trump, so I’m not so sure there’s a candidate up there right now, certainly, nobody on that stage takes on Trump one on one.”
Bartiromo asked, “So you think Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton or Michael Bloomberg can still come into this race?”
“Oh, I think there’s going to be ample opportunity to come into this race later in November, December, even when the primary starts. Maybe a candidate can’t win the primary season but they can take it into the convention,” Bannon responded.
“I think there’s a number of potential Democratic candidates still out there that could join this race,” he added.
WATCH his full remarks in the video below:
.@MariaBartiromo asks Bannon what he thinks about Dems’ chance of beating President Trump in 2020. He doesn’t see anyone currently running who can take him on. He believes Bloomberg, HRC, or Michelle Obama may join the race. They desperately need to defeat Pres @realDonaldTrump. pic.twitter.com/6d5kzsC92S
— Lisa Mei Crowley (@LisaMei62) August 11, 2019
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump Ms. Nevada has been stripped of her crown
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police