VIDEO: Singer Eddie Money makes big announcement about his health
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Singer Eddie Money has revealed he has stage 4 esophageal cancer.
The ’70s and ’80s hitmaker, known for tunes such as “Two Tickets to Paradise” and “Take Me Home Tonight,” said his fate is in “God’s hands.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Money made the stunning announcement in a video released Saturday from his AXS TV reality series called “Real Money.” The full episode airs Sept. 12.
Money said it hit him “really, really hard.”
— AXS TV (@AXSTV) August 24, 2019
Eddie Money Diagnosed with Stage 4 Esophageal Cancer https://t.co/zBBYUKqoRT
— TMZ (@TMZ) August 24, 2019
Eddie Money has revealed that he is currently battling stage 4 esophageal cancer https://t.co/cHdZadW7fK
— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) August 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- VIDEO: Actress Traveling America Apologizing for Her White Privilege
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- REPORT: Transgender Worker Gets Fired After Telling Conservative Customer To ‘Get The F*ck Out’
- REPORT: Lindsey Graham makes vow amid calls for Kavanaugh impeachment
- POLL: Should Kavanaugh sue the New York Times?