VIDEO: Shocking moment man tries to snatch child from mom…in front of Army vet uncle. Watch what happened
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by The Daily Wire:
On the evening of January 4, a family was taking its first trip to the beach in Venice, California, when a homeless man persisted in trying to grab the family’s six-year-old girl from her mother’s arms. That triggered the girl’s uncle, a U.S. Army veteran, to execute a takedown where the two men wrestled until LAPD Pacific Division officers arrived; it took six officers to subdue the homeless man.
Riley Pegram, his daughter Neveah and her uncle Chris were first accosted on the beach by Evan McLaurin-Nelson, whom investigators stated had a “lengthy arrest record in both Las Vegas and California that includes false imprisonment, indecent exposure, battery and disorderly conduct,” according to The Daily Mail, which added that McLaurin-Nelson claimed he knew Neveah and had to “save her.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The family attempted to evade McLaurin-Nelson by joining Neveah’s mother getting dinner at a pizza shop, but McLaurin-Nelson followed them, trying to seize Neveah. Chris got a hand on his neck trying to forestall him, but McLaurin-Nelson again attempted to seize Neveah as her mother to shove him away with her leg, prompting Chris to grab McLaurin-Nelson’s hair and yank him to the ground, where they wrestled before Chris pinned the frenzied homeless man down.
In a statement to KTLA, Neveah said, “It was so scary. I was bawling my eyes out because I was scared I was going to get taken away from my mommy and daddy.”
McLaurin-Nelson was charged with one count of attempted kidnap and one count of resisting an officer. He pled not guilty on both counts.
Homeless person attempts to kidnap little girl, witnesses say#CA: A 6-year-old’s uncle sprang into action and tackled a homeless man who police say was trying to kidnap the child from her mother’s arms at a Venice Beach pizzeria last week. 1\2 pic.twitter.com/njrtr4NhT3
— Alessandra Meloni🇮🇹🇮🇱🇺🇸🇯🇵 (@alessan63456465) January 12, 2020
Two brothers wrestle a suspect to the ground after he tried to kidnap one of the father’s 6 year-old girl. She speaks out tonight about the frightening ordeal at Venice Beach. More of the dramatic video on KCAL9 and @CBSLA tonight. pic.twitter.com/U7a4h53UDp
— Kandiss Crone (@KandissCroneTV) January 11, 2020
Shocking moment a man tries to snatch a girl, 6, from her mom’s lap https://t.co/Uwv98fso5a
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) January 13, 2020
A homeless man with a lengthy criminal record was behind bars this week after he tried to kidnap a young girl from her mother’s arms at a Venice Beach pizzeria before being tackled by the victim’s family members, according to police and the family. https://t.co/XCGVFWhGKs
— KTLA (@KTLA) January 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit The Daily Wire. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting The Daily Wire
Trending on DML News App
- Gowdy comments on possible Bolton testimony: ‘Why’
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- VIDEO: GOP senator calls CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ when asked about Parnas materials
- BREAKING: Senate gives major win to Trump, passes USMCA in sweeping vote, Schumer and Sanders reveal why they voted ‘no’
- TRUMP TWEET: Responds to Pelosi’s announcement on impeachment managers
- REPORT: DOJ answers Lev Parnas claim that Barr was part of Ukraine scheme
- REPORT: Pelosi posts record fundraising haul for 2019
- REPORT: Artist paints Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, AOC, other women as battered in campaign against domestic violence [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: DOJ investigating leaks on Russian document that influenced how Comey handled Clinton emails