VIDEO: Shock jock says Trump probably got a ‘few people abortions’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Longtime radio host Howard Stern said during an interview with “Good Morning America” that he does not believe President Trump is truly anti-abortion because he probably got a “few people abortions.”
Stern cited his longtime friendship with Trump, which has since cooled off, as his evidence for the claim.
The article goes on to state the following:
Stern, who supported Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election, also said he does not understand why Trump wanted to leave his billionaire lifestyle to become president.
“The guy I knew … I didn’t know this was him. I don’t believe his stance on abortion, for example,” Stern said. “The Donald I know, I think he’d probably needed to get a few people abortions. I don’t know what he’s doing. The stance, the women don’t have a right to choose what — you don’t have to get an abortion, but if you want the right — I remember the days of women in the back alleys with coat hangers; that’s not acceptable.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- BREAKING: DOJ offers a deal to House Intel Committee if Schiff drops threat against Barr
- BREAKING: Nadler goes after two former Trump White House aides with subpoenas
- REPORT: Lynch on whether Obama ordered politically motivated infiltration of Trump campaign
- REPORT: Fox News commentator attacks Trump, fires back at his criticism of the channel