VIDEO: Senator declares impeachment process ‘a sham,’ Ukraine policy ‘incoherent’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
Lindsey Graham slammed the impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump while claiming the White House policy towards Ukraine was so “incoherent” that the administration could not have formed a quid pro quo even if it tried.
The South Carolina Republican described the impeachment as “sour grapes and politically driven” when speaking to reporters on Wednesday, calling the process “a sham” and the investigation “manufactured”.
The article goes on to state the following:
“What I can tell you about the Trump policy toward Ukraine: It was incoherent, it depends on who you talk to, they seem to be incapable of forming a quid pro quo”, Mr Graham said.
Graham also said he would not “legitimize” the process.
To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan breaks down Dems’ impeachment trial talking points
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Wuhan coronavirus has spread to 9 countries, at least two US cities. New possible US cases reported
- SEKULOW: “HERE’S WHAT THE EVIDENCE SAYS” during impeachment trial break
- VIDEO: This kid will make history
- TRUMP TWEETS: Mocks Bloomberg, who quickly responds
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump killing the Dems, and Ok, ok, ok… I read your emails!
- Live: Senate impeachment trial of President Trump Day 4
- REPORT: China reports first death from outbreak of mystery virus
- VIDEO: Nunes: Bolton was warned about Obama holdovers