VIDEO: Sean Spicer: Trump wins when he does this with political advice
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer said that President Trump was able to shore up his base and win in 2016 precisely because he ignored political advisers who pushed back on his brash speaking style.
“The hard part that I had, Neil, is sure I would give him my suggestions and advice all the time — the problem is that the president generally was right in the sense that when he does this, look at the fault line … that he’s created. He does all this and he’s got a rock solid base,” Spicer told [“Fox News host Neil Cavuto on Cavuto Live”].
The article goes on to state the following:
“You need an intensified base that is going to go out there through thick and thin, that is going to campaign for you, put up that yard sign, make the eight extra phone calls, and right now, he has created this army of folks on the right that will do everything to protect him. That’s much better than having a loose base with a bunch of folks … that are kind of with you.” Spicer said.
WATCH video below or HERE:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine