VIDEO: Schiff says he finally found the key to justify impeachment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
If an investigation shows that U.S. President Donald Trump pressured his Ukrainian counterpart to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, then impeachment would be the only option, U.S. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said on Sunday.
Trump and his allies, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, on Sunday defended the president’s phone call and escalated their attacks on Biden.
The article goes on to state the following:
Schiff had previously shied away from calling for impeachment, but his comments on CNN’s “State of the Union” indicate his stance has shifted.
@RepAdamSchiff tells @CNNSOTU he’s been reluctant to pursue impeachment, but if POTUS withheld military aid as he pressed a foreign leader to provide dirt on his opponent, “that may be the only remedy… co-equal to the evil that that conduct represents.” https://t.co/2i9NzZmcYW
— Ellen Nakashima (@nakashimae) September 22, 2019
“We very well my have crossed the Rubicon”: Schiff says impeachment may be necessary https://t.co/8Vd4bEWemo
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) September 22, 2019
— GETAnalysis.ca (@GETAnalysis) September 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump