VIDEO: Scarborough makes admission about why Trump will be hard to beat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
“Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough admitted on Wednesday President Donald Trump, 72, will be hard to beat because he has a lot of energy for his age, which allows him to be engaging with voters at his rallies.
“Jim Vandehei, a couple weeks ago, when Donald Trump said, I’m young, I’ve got more vigor than them, well you know, you look at a clip like that, and he does. He just does,” Scarborough said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Let’s just be blunt about Donald Trump. That guy can do on a campaign stage what nobody else can do: He can engage the audience. He can engage viewers, despite the hateful rhetoric, despite everything else. You can see that guy is gearing up for 2020 and yes, Democrats, he is going to be hard to beat, because he does look like he is about 20 years younger than a lot of Democratic candidates,” he said.
Scarborough: Trump looks ’20 years younger than a lot of democratic candidates’ https://t.co/j4nVI7GI0Y
— Jon Nicosia (@NewsPolitics) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- VIDEO: Watch: Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is ‘Racist’
- REPORT: Green card scam thwarted by ‘best sex ever’ text that arrived as immigration agent was reviewing phone
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- VIDEO: Devin Nunes expects ‘the worst’ from Mueller testimony
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: ‘I just made it up’… Florida Dem admits lying about Pulse shooting
- REPORT: Key Mueller witness indicted on child sex-trafficking charges
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator